This is such a deliciously healthy dessert I enjoyed at a gathering I just had to share it with you! I most often skip the dessert table, but on this occasion, I was pleasantly surprised to find this treat made with chia!
- 2/3 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups, unsweetened, non-dairy milk (I use vanilla almond or vanilla hemp)
- 4 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1-2 Tbsp raw, local honey
- 1 cup blueberries, raspberries or chopped strawberries
- 2 Tbsp chopped nuts (optional, I used almonds or pistachios)
Mix chia seeds, non-dairy milk, cocoa powder and honey in a glass or ceramic serving bowl. (You can also shake it up in mason jars and then pour into bowl.) Cover and store in fridge overnight. Top with chopped almonds (optional) and strawberries (or other fruit of choice). Enjoy!
- Use organic ingredients whenever possible
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free
- You can also pour into small , 1 cup serving bowls before refrigerating for help with portion control.
For more recipes as healthy and delicious as this one visit https://www.vitalandwell.com