Chia Seed Pudding
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Cinnamon, nutmeg or pumpkin spice
- Combine chia, milk, vanilla and protein powder (if using) in a mason jar, stir well with a fork.
- Let jar sit for 10 minutes and stir mixture again to make sure chia is not in clumps or all settled on the bottom of the jar.
- Close with lid and refrigerate overnight.
- Scoop ½ of the jar in a bowl.
- Top with a dash or two of desired spices, chopped fruit or berries, a handful of nuts and/or sprinkle of hemp or pumpkin seeds
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan
- Use organic ingredients when possible
- Also delicious warm
- Can add a drizzle of maple syrup or a few stevia drops for added sweetness
- Double or triple the recipe for additional servings.