- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Cup Mushrooms
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper
- 1 Cup Spinach
- 2 Large cloves garlic
- 6 Eggs
- 6 Egg whites
- ¼ Tsp Sea salt
- ¼ Tsp Pepper
- ½ Tsp dry or fresh herbs of your choice (optional)
1. Chop up fresh veggies.
2. Using a fork or wire whisk, whip up eggs and egg whites in large bowl.
3. Season eggs with salt, pepper, other herbs to your liking.
4. Add chopped veggies to egg mixture.
5. Pour into large, lightly oiled casserole dish. (9×13 glass rectangle works also)
6. Bake at 400° F for 30 minutes
- Use organic ingredients whenever possible
- Dairy-free, Gluten-free and Vegan
- Makes for a quick, protein packed breakfast all week! Nice to heat up and top with salsa! Also great on-the-go! Enjoy!
Inspired by a recipe contributed by Vital Nutrition & Wellness client, Suzy McCreary, participant in the Nourishing You CleanseTM.