Colorful Crustless Quiche
- 1 red onion
- 1 zucchini
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 6 eggs
- 6 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dry or fresh herbs
- Chop up fresh veggies.
- Using a fork or wire whisk, whip up eggs and egg whites in large bowl.
- Season eggs with salt, pepper, other herbs to your liking.
- Add chopped veggies to egg mixture.
- Pour into large, lightly oiled casserole dish.
- Bake at 400° F for 30 minutes
- Use organic ingredients whenever possible
- Dairy-free, Gluten-free and Vegan
- Makes for a quick, protein packed breakfast all week! Nice to heat up and top with salsa! Also great on-the-go!