Crunchy Roasted Chickpeas
- Conventional oven
- 2 15 oz. cans of chickpeas, drained
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Rinse and drain chickpeas. Dry chickpeas by rolling them around in a clean, kitchen towel.
- Combine oil, paprika, cumin, cayenne, and salt in a large bowl. Add chickpeas and toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer the chickpeas to a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread them out in a single layer.
- Bake until golden and crispy, 30 to 40 minutes, shaking the tray half way through.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool. Munch and enjoy! Store in airtight container.
- Gluten and soy free, vegan
- Use organic ingredients when possible