- 4 peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter or vegan spread
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 pinch salt
- Avocado oil
- Mint leaves
- Using a fork, stir the butter or earth balance in a small bowl until smooth. Mix in cinnamon, honey, and salt.
- Heat grill to high. Brush the peaches with oil and grill, cut side down until golden brown, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from grill and top each peach with ½ teaspoon of butter or earth balance mixture.
- Vegan, gluten, dairy and soy free
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or gelato of choice for a special treat
- Use organic ingredients when possible