Pepita Goji Berry Bark
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp goji berries roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp pepitas (pumpkin seeds) roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp walnuts roughly chopped
- Pinch of salt coarse
- Melt chocolate chips with the coconut oil over a double-boiler on low heat or in microwave for 30 seconds, and then 10 second increments while stirring in between to prevent burning the chocolate.
- Stir in 2 Tbsp of the chopped goji berries, pepitas, walnuts and sea salt
- Spread mixture on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle remaining Tbsp of pumpkin seeds and goji berries on top, and press lightly with parchment paper.
- Place in refrigerator to cool approximately 30-45 minutes.
- After set, chop or break bark into rough pieces.
- Gluten free, paleo and keto friendly
- Use organic, fair trade ingredients when available
- For dairy free or vegan bark, check ingredient statement on dark chocolate chips to make sure they contain no milk, milk powder or milk fat.