Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1 cup cooked or canned pumpkin (in BPA free can)
- 1 cup unsweetened (or vanilla unsweetened) almond or coconut milk
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Put all ingredients into a high-speed blender, NutriBullet or Vitamix and secure lid.
- Blend until smooth.
- Vegan, gluten, dairy and soy free, keto and paleo friendly
- Use organic ingredients when possible
- Substitute 1-2 tsp cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg and ginger if pumpkin pie spice unavailable
- Add stevia or monk fruit if you desire more sweetness
- My secret – I omit the the ice cubes and drink it warm. Reminds me of warm pumpkin pie right out of the oven. Yum!