Southwest Style Turkey Chili
- 2 12 oz cans of black beans
- 2 12 oz cans of chili beans
- 2 12 oz cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 12 oz can of yellow corn
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 onion large, chopped
- 1 lb ground turkey breast browned and drained
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- optional chili powder
- Mix all ingredients together in a slow cooker or crockpot and cook for 4 hours on high or 6-10 hours on low.
- Add 1-2 cups of water if you would like a “soupier” rather than thick “chili-like” consistency.
- Serve with big green salad and gluten-free corn bread or a few baked corn chips.