- 1 cup berries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or oat milk (make sure does not contain carrageenan)
- 1-2 scoops non-dairy protein powder to equal 20-30g protein.
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seed (ramp up from 1 tsp to 3 tsp=1 Tbsp over 3 days)
- 1 tsp matcha powder (it is actually slightly alkaline vs coffee’s acidity)
- 1-2 tsp MCT oil to help with energy and mental clarity.
- Add all ingredients to blender
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
Some people like to use unflavored almond milk and protein powder. Others like to use unsweetened vanilla or chocolate plant milks and protein powder. The choice is yours!