The pulp created from the juices on our Juice page can be used to make a quick and tasty veggie soup.
- 1 half onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 32oz veggie broth
- 1 cup veggie pulp
- 1 can black beans or garbanzo beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1⁄2 cup cooked brown rice (optional)
- black pepper
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil in medium pot until translucent.
- Add broth and veggie pulp and bring to a boil.
- Toss in beans and cooked rice.
- Season with black pepper to taste.